- Face coverings MUST be worn
- You must sanitise your hands on the way in and on the way out of the Church.
- There will be no music at the Mass
- There are stewards at all the Masses who will take you to your seats. (you will not be able to sit in your usual places)
- Holy Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass
- The Stewards will tell you when to move for Holy Communion, please remain in your place until you are asked to move.
- There is no kneeling or standing during the Mass
- There are no hymn books or Mass books.
- There will be a limited number of Mass sheets, if you do use one of the Mass sheets, please take it home with to you dispose of.
- There will be a very limited number of newsletters, if you have an email address, please contact Amanda Craven on the email address able to have the newsletter sent to you each week via email. This will help reduce the about of paper being passed about.
A very warm welcome to the Website
St Monica's Church (Flixton)
Part of the Parish of St John Henry Newman
Saturday Evening Vigil Mass at St Monica's Church, Flixton 5.30pm
Sunday Mass at Our Lady and English Martyrs, Urmston 9.30am
Sunday Mass at St Monica's Church, Flixton 11.30am
Visit our Primary School Website for the latest school information.
Visit the website for friends & families of St Monica's School
Visit the Salford Diocesan Website for the Mass readings of the day and other information.
This site aims to let you know about everything that goes on in our lively, friendly Parish and help you to become an "active" member of our community.
If you want to know more about any of the different groups and organisations within the Parish, just go to the Parish Groups page and click on the relevant link. Should you need more information than what is shown, in most cases we have provided a point of contact, and these people are always happy to hear from prospective new members.
Please remember that all these groups exist for the whole parish, and that getting involved is an excellent way of meeting other people and making new friends.
Our Parish website is still developing; so if you have any problems downloading documents or have any suggestions or constructive criticism would be welcome - just email email@example.com with all your ideas.